We are excited to have you come try yoga with us! Here are a couple of recommendations:
- Show up 10 minutes before class to get acquainted with the studio and to meet your teacher.
- Bring a yoga mat, water & towel. We do have mats for you to borrow but your mat is where the magic happens so we encourage you to eventually have your own.
- Wear comfortable clothing and bare feet. Please leave shoes and belongings in cubbies up front.
- Teachers will lock the door at class time as to not disrupt the class and to keep valuables safe.
- Please stay through the final relaxation pose (savasana) of class. This is an important aspect of the practice because it allows the body and mind to integrate all of the work from the class.
- We offer a NEW STUDENT INTRODUCTORY OFFER for $29…. 2 weeks of unlimited yoga so that you can try lots of teachers and styles.